Thursday, August 14, 2008

My mid-term exam^^ -.-

What can i say??? This is the best and the worst exam i ever had... Best is that , i never feel so 'unstressful' when preparing for an exam.It seems like everyday i keep on jogging in the evening, listening music all the time, blahing with my housemate when free. It just not similar to my past personality as in the past I'll struggle for it. I also don't know why.Perhaps i grown up^^ (lol). Come to the worst part of this examination. I never feel I am stupid till the time I sit for the Maths paper. T.T What can I say? The paper is freaking hard+tough+nervous.60 mins to solve 8 additional mathematics essay kinds of questions??? Crazy!!! Insane!!!Whose idea is this???Don't he or she realise that these sort of questions will mortal some of the students?This is because all the students will have insufficient time to finish it, then they'll feel very nervous.Adrenaline keep on draining out from students' adrenal gland, resulting cardiac muscles contract and relax more frequently.Hence the blood pressure will increase.For some plump students, there're plague form on the wall of their's cappillary wall. An increase in blood pressure will increase the likelihood for them to get a stroke. Now only you realise that how hazard is this paper.Luckily no people got stroke...If not I'll go and wreck the person that sets the questions.GERAMNYA.....

1 comment:

OrAnge-wAsAbI said...

Good lo, can score 100% lo coz very easy ma.

Big liar.